Accessibility statement for Orange Digital Accessibility Guidelines Web Site
This page defines the level of accessibility of the site.
This is a statement of compliance with standard Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
These guidelines define how to make Web content more accessible to people with disabilities.
This statement is part of the Orange commitment towards accessibility as described in the pluri-annual accessibility framework (French).
The assessment has been performed by Orange.
Scope of the assessment
The evaluation has been conducting on the following sample of web pages:
- Welcome page:https://a11y-guidelines.orange.com/en/
- Accessibility regulations:https://a11y-guidelines.orange.com/en/planning/accessibility-regulations/
- Web Test:https://a11y-guidelines.orange.com/en/web/test/
- Mobile IOS Test:https://a11y-guidelines.orange.com/en/mobile/ios/test/
- Articles The Accessible Name in HTML:https://a11y-guidelines.orange.com/en/articles/accessible-name/
- Editorial Content:https://a11y-guidelines.orange.com/en/editorial-content/
The audit reports a mean compliance of 97% with WCAG with 1 non-compliance.
A compliance score is measured for each audited page: the score equals the sum of compliant criteria divided by the number of criteria applicable to the page.
|Criteria||Compliant||Non-Compliant||Non applicables||Compliance rate|
|Mobile iOS Test||19||12||0||1||11||7||97%|
|Articles The Accessible Name in HTML||18||11||0||1||12||8||97%|
Compliance rate (mean of pages): 97%
- Criteria 1.4.3, Contrast (Minimum), Level AA
Feedback and contact information
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility problems by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org